Ampersand Wins 7 Awards at Irish Wine Show 2013
We are delighted to have scooped a massive 7 Awards at the recent Irish Wine Show Gold Star Awards hosted by the National Off Licence Association (NOffLA) in October.
Our wines we selected from the hundreds of wines that were put forward for the selection process and tasted blind by a qualified panel of experts from within the Independent Trade. The winning wines were awarded on the basis of appearance, smell, taste and value for money.
Ampersand were awarded 2 Best of Category with 2 Gold Star Awards, 3 Silver Star Awards and 2 Bronze Star Awards broken down as follows: -
- La Granja Verdejo/Viura 2012 – Winner Best Old World White Under €10
- Pleno Tempranillo 2012 - Winner Best Old World Red Under €10
- La Granja Garnacha/Syrah 2012 – Old World Red Under €10
- Mc William Sunstone Shiraz 2012 - New World Red Under €15
- Cesari Mara Ripasso 2010 - Old World Red Under €20
- Mc Williams Sunstone Chardonnay 2012 – New World White Under €10
- Vila Real Reserva Red 2010 – Old World Red Under €15
In these most difficult trading times this is a fantastic achievement and is recognition to the quality of wines within our portfolio that meet both the demands of the retailer and consumer with our representation of some of the very best wines available in Ireland.