Ampersand are currently recruiting to fill a new role within our finance team for an Accounts Administrator. This is a full-time, permanent role reporting to the Finance Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong attention to detail, highly numerically literate, analytical, self-motivated, driven and very organised. As a key member of the Finance team you will be involved in assisting in delivery of quality accounting and book-keeping services to the companies in our group, ensuring compliance with the Company’s established high accounting standards.
• Debtor invoicing
• Debtor statements
• Assisting the Credit Control on calls and letters
• Managing stop accounts
• Reconciliation and entry of cash receipts allocations
• Customer and head office queries
• Setting up new debtor and creditor accounts
• Checking and entry creditors invoices
• Allocation and entry of creditors payments
• Reconciliation of creditors payments
• Prepare payments and EFT’s for approval
• Filing and general administration
• Assist FD in ad hoc financial reports
• Assist FD in IT issues and system support
Skills and Strengths:
• Ability to focus on high level of detail
• Numerically literate and highly analytical
• Trustworthy and confidential.
• Completion of tasks and strong reconciliation skills
• Self-starter can work on own initiative
• Assertive phone skills for debt collection
• Strong IT literacy
• Minimum 1 to 2 years office experience or similar comparable experience in a numerical focused role
• Proven experience in detailed accounting and data reconciliation skills.
• Strong Excel user. Ampersand use Microsoft Dynamics ERP across all operations, full training will be provided.
Please apply in confidence with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th October 2022.