Ampersand are recruiting a HR Manager, a new role that has been created within the company.
Ampersand is an expanding Dublin based FMCG firm with a growing headcount of forty, operating Administration, Finance, Divisional Sales, Logistics, and Warehouse functions. This presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to bring enthusiasm, experience, and best practice to the development of the role, by building processes that help the business, and its employees, to achieve their goals.
Reporting to the company MD, the role will be pivotal in supporting an experienced Management Team in building capability and ensuring the right people are operating in the right positions, assisting that Team in:
1) Achieving their cultural, financial and strategic goals;
2) Deepening the success of established and future commercial relationships; and
3) Energising customer demand.
As HR Manager you will:
• Nurture a positive and fulfilling working environment.
• Promote and help build an inspirational culture by focusing on communication, engagement, wellbeing, talent, and retention.
• Develop and implement HR initiatives that are aligned with the business culture and strategy.
• Lead the employment life cycle and ensure compliance in all areas of employee welfare and legislation.
• Coach, support, and mentor all employees in the application of HR policies and practices.
• Lead workforce planning by carrying out gap analysis and assessing training needs across the organisation.
• Manage and resolve employee relations issues, in accordance with legislation and company policies.
• Be a member of the team with responsibility for GDPR compliance.
• Have practical knowledge of Irish employment legislation, and policies in line with recommended codes of practice.
• Be an advocate for a Performance Management culture and introduce an effective Performance Management system.
• Work collaboratively with the leadership team to sustainably drive business performance.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
• 3rd Level Qualifications in HR (CIPD or equivalent).
• Leadership and strong people management skills.
• Full knowledge of all aspects of HR Management.
• 5 years' HR management experience.
• Ability to plan effectively with a growth mindset.
• Initiative to work alone and as part of a team.
• Proactive style with the highest standard of integrity.
• Committed to achieving operational excellence.
• A sense of urgency and commercial awareness.
• Experience of successfully delivering high impact projects.
• A passion for helping people.
Please reply with your full CV to HR@ampersandsales.ie by 20th September 2022, or if preferable, email any queries confidentially in the first instance.
We look forward to receiving applications from individuals who believe they fulfil these requirements and, most importantly, are genuinely excited by the exceptional opportunity that the creation of this role presents.