Due to business expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to work for our Taste The View and Ampersand.
Taste the View is Ireland’s leading distributor of Irish Artisan produce for over 10 years. We source and distribute a carefully curated range of premium Irish produce from producers across Ireland. We actively seek new and upcoming producers that are bringing stand out products both in quality and innovation.
We actively help our producers build their brand while giving retailers a convenient and trusted source of the best artisan product available in the marketplace.
Ampersand is a nationwide sales and marketing company supplying a full range of fast-moving consumer goods to all the retail groups in Ireland. With over 70 years’ experience, Ampersand supply directly over 3,000 stores and are a key distributor in the convenience and off-licence sector.
Our product portfolio is sourced from over 50 different suppliers based both in Ireland and in all parts of the world. Our product ranges are in Wine, Confectionery, Food, Cigars, Tobacco accessories and Consumer products.
This will be a full-time role based in our offices on the Naas Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22. The role is varied and an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to gain great insight and experience across the Irish Artisan, FMCG and Wine categories within the Irish market.
The successful applicant will be actively involved in all aspects of both companies marketing and communications with a strong focus on social media campaigns, digital, email marketing, print and design.
• Develop appropriate marketing strategies for Taste The View, its brands, and marketing support for Ampersand
• Responsible for all Taste the View social media creative content creation (Instagram
• & Facebook)
• Management of social media accounts and build followers and engagement across all platforms
• Updating and editing of the website, SEO management
• Email marketing, newsletters and maintain existing customer database
• Print communications - design and development of creative company brochures, flyers, company presentations and point of sale material
• Marketing support for New Product Launches
• Event Management - Assisting with the preparation for trade fair exhibitions & events
• PR - Assist with product samples and packs/mailouts to customers, buyers, press, social media influencers etc
• A degree in Marketing or similar qualification
• 3 – 4 years of marketing experience with demonstrated social media experience, including writing, editing and publishing content for specific audiences
• Fluency in English is a prerequisite for the role
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, including proficiency in copywriting and proofreading
• High level of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, Instagram, Facebook, Mailchimp
• Creative and design experience working in Photoshop and In-design
• Experience in WordPress or similar website CMS applications and SEO management
• Experience within FMCG/food industry/Irish retail
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, enthusiastic, creative and be able to work both independently and with instruction. They will have high attention to detail, be a strong team player with a positive attitude, and a self-starter that is motivated to do the job to the highest standard. Flexibility is key and a willingness to learn and work across varied divisions within the business.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com